Friday 9 January 2009

Christmas Day by Connor aged 7

Christmas Time by Connor age 7
I had a fantastic Christmas. I am going to tell you a little bit about how I celebrated it with my family.

On Christmas Eve I was very excited and couldn’t wait to wake up on Christmas Day, I could hardly sleep!!! I woke early on Christmas day morning and rushed downstairs. I couldn’t believe my eyes there where lots of presents for me and my sister to open. I was very lucky I got lots of games for my Nintendo Wii and lots of paper aeroplanes, a new bike, a go cart and some yummy sweets!

After we had opened our presents I rushed up stairs with Mario cart. I was on it all day. Then I went to Sudden Club and I saw Georgia and we went on our D.S. I went to my Nan’s and we had a buffet with lots of delicious food. I went on my brothers XBOX 360.